Today in Wyoming Headlines
National Agriculture Day
- Amanda del Castillo talks with two farmers about preparing for the season on National Agriculture Day.
Pet Vet: Declawing Your Feline
- Dr. Tangney Gray with Altitude Veterinary Hospital in Casper joins Ray Bogan to discuss safely declawing your cat.
Fitness Friday: CrossFit
- Jedekiah May with CrossFit 307 joins Amanda del Castillo for a CrossFit workout.
Guns and Hoses: Fire Alarms
- This weekend is daylight savings time. That means it's time to replace the batteries in your smoke alarms. Casper Fire Captain Justin Smith joins Ray Bogan to show us how to change them and smoke alarm code.
Importance of Exercise with Mesa Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Kelly Plessman, Family Nurse Practitioner with Mesa Primary Care joins Amanda del Castillo to discuss the important of exercise.
Ray Live Outside
- Ray Bogan goes live from the corner of Yellowstone and Poplar in Casper to show conditions on a snowy morning.
Bowl For Jason's Friends
- Lisa Eades with Jason's Friends Foundation joins Amanda del Castillo to discuss the Bowl for Jason's Friends Fundraiser Saturday March 7.
National Pancake Day is March 3rd
- General Manager at Casper's I-HOP, Silas Mainini, joins Amanda del Castillo and Ray Bogan to discuss National Pancake Day, and how you can be a part of it!
Fitness Friday: Flat Backs and Kettle Bells
- Neil Short with Bestrongbefree.com joins Amanda del Castillo and Ray Bogan for this Fitness Friday workout!
February Student of the Month, Katy Fleming
- Katy Fleming was nominated as Today in Wyoming's Student of the Month for February. Here is her contribution to the morning broadcast.
More Today in Wyoming Headlines