Red Cross Helping Family Following Midwest Fire

A house fire occurred Sunday night in Midwest and Red Cross of Wyoming is assisting two adults affected by the fire.

According to reports, fire crews were called to 349 Watson Street in Midwest for a house fire.

The family of the home were evacuated and later told investigators they were watching football when flames were noticed in the room near the front door.

The woman felt that her three wick candle burning may have fallen on the bed and caused the fire.

The man attempted to pour water on the flames but the fire continued to spread.

Fire crews noted the house was a total loss and three dogs were not located following the fire.

Fire fighters received a call around nine yesterday evening and cleared the fire at about twelve in the morning.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus