Casper and Natrona County fire crews have been busy this week with the cold temperatures and recent fires.
Natrona County Fire District staff were called out this morning to a trailer home fire on Lafayette Street.
No injuries were reported and staff said the owners used a propane heater to keep their pipes from freezing.
The heater ignited a small fire that was easily extinguished underneath the house.
Casper Fire also put out a space heater fire early Tuesday morning on East 21st Street. Officials said the fire occurred in the owner's garage.
Casper drivers were also stalled for about an hour Tuesday night as a semi-truck trailer caught on fire on North Poplar Street.
Casper Fire said a hydraulic motor near the rear axle started the fire and the driver was un-harmed.