Updated: 3:35 PM
- Two private landowners in Converse County have allowed state agencies, energy company representatives, and volunteers onto their land to aid in the restoration of Sage Grouse habitat.
- The low income housing tax credit program provides nearly three million dollars for affordable housing statewide... And one project that will benefit is the renovation of the old Star Apartments in Casper.
- An investigation for the source of contaminants found in Laramie ground water capable of causing liver damage is in full swing. However Casper water consumers don't really need to worry because there are many roadblocks preventing contaminated water making its way into the pipes.
- Most of us have had a time in our lives where money was tight and we've fallen behind on bills...But when bills get turned over to collection agencies...There are things to look out for when dealing with collectors.
- Before stepping out into the cold weather, bundling up with hats, scarves, gloves and layered clothing is essential. You may be wondering if medical experts are seeing winter-related injury cases earlier than last year.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.