- Today is Good Friday; the day Christians believe Jesus died for their sins on the cross. Many Christians celebrate all of Holy Week, which leads up to Easter--The biggest Christian holiday of the year.
- The Wyoming Supreme Court is on the road this week and held two court cases at Casper College. Providing an opportunity for students and the public to learn what a Supreme Court case entails.
- A lawsuit has re-launched the gay marriage debate in Wyoming.
One of the couples who filed the law suit visited the Fremont County Democratic Party’s meeting to discuss their fight to have their marriage recognized.
- Casper City Council has dropped the contested case hearing over Councilman Craig Hedquist's alleged conflict of interest, moving toward an "informal hearing" instead. And council members say this is about addressing pressing issues, not a feud between Patterson and Hedquist.
- In a historic meeting, Douglas City Council, Converse County Commissioners, and the Converse County School Board came together for the first time ever to approve proceedings with a new recreation center.