- A lawsuit has re-launched the gay marriage debate in Wyoming.
One of the couples who filed the law suit visited the Fremont County Democratic Party’s meeting to discuss their fight to have their marriage recognized.
- Casper City Council has dropped the contested case hearing over Councilman Craig Hedquist's alleged conflict of interest, moving toward an "informal hearing" instead. And council members say this is about addressing pressing issues, not a feud between Patterson and Hedquist.
- In a historic meeting, Douglas City Council, Converse County Commissioners, and the Converse County School Board came together for the first time ever to approve proceedings with a new recreation center.
- With the town's rapid development over the past couple years, Bar Nunn's population has grown over 15% since the 2010 consensus. So if you're looking to become a homeowner soon, it seems Bar Nunn is the place to buy.
- As the weather starts to warm, bears aren't the only thing coming out of hibernation; fleas and ticks are as well. It's important to take the right precautions to keep your furry friend safe.